Education: Degree or equivalent in Electronics, Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with semiconductor manafucturing equipment
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Organized and proactive
- Strong Customer Focus and commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, semiconductor processes, and relevant software.
- Must be proficient with common field service diagnostic equipment such as voltmeters, oscilloscopes and precision mechanical measuring devices.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, mechanical diagrams and other industry-related technical documentation
- Capable to perform effectively either independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining a high attention to details in a constantly changing & demanding work environment
- Capable of grasping technical engineering details & transferring knowledge in a clear and logical manner to all levels of internal / external technical personnel
- Excellent communication, listening, customer interface and writing skills necessary to generate written reports and test results
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from manager, clients, and customers
- Demonstrated experience using computer applications, including data analysis tools, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.